Missed the event? Catch up with everything announced right here
Project Shapeshift Milestone 1 Event Recap:
- Introduction of a cloud database service built from Apache Druid with a bunch of extra goodies for ingestion, queries, ops, and more
- Private preview of a major architectural expansion for Apache Druid that’ll make Druid the easiest and most capable database for analytics apps
- Demos and demos…and even more demos
Introducing Imply Polaris
The easiest real-time database for modern analytics applications, built from Apache Druid and delivered as a fully-managed DBaaS
- No infrastructure to worry about
- Get all the performance without the effort
- Everything you need in a single UI
Multi-Stage Query Engine
A major architectural expansion for Apache Druid that’ll improve long-running queries, data ingestion, and fine-tuned control of cost vs performance for queries.
- Reducing bottlenecks, no traffic jams!
- Reimagining ingestion and external data
What is Project Shapeshift?
A strategic initiative that reimagines the Druid experience in a cloud-first, developer-centric world.
Over the next twelve months, Imply will announce major capabilities designed to tackle and solve the most pressing issues that organizations face when building analytics applications.
“We are now at an inflection point with the adoption of Apache Druid, at the cusp of every organization realizing the new ability – and thus new competitive imperative – to build modern analytics applications. It’s now time to take the Druid experience to the next level.”
CEO and Co-founder, Imply