Imply makes managing, deploying, and monitoring clusters easy.
- Imply Manager: one-click cluster deployments and updates for any *NIX-based environment including public and private clouds.
- Imply Clarity: user experience and performance monitoring and analytics.
- Imply Cloud: fully managed Imply clusters for AWS.
Imply Pivot is an intuitive UI for performing self-service analytics through a simple drag-and-drop interface. Flexibly explore data.
- Every visualization is fully interactive and supports drill downs.
- Updates occur in real time, based on fresh incoming data.
- Customizable alerts notify you of changes in your data.
- Drag-and-drop dashboards let you organize and share key visualizations.
Apache Druid is a high performance analytics database designed for fast data ingest and sub-second query response.
- Ingest millions of events/second and aggregate billions of rows in under a second.
- Power interactive applications where you need to deliver a consistent and interactive end user experience.
- Load data from streaming message buses such as Apache Kafka and AWS Kinesis, or file systems such as AWS S3 or Azure Data Lake.
Ingest real-time and historical data from many sources.
- Streaming ingest at millions events/second from Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, and Azure Event Hub.
- Batch ingest from Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Azure Data Lake, HDFS and more.
- Many file types supported including JSON, CSV, TSV, Avro, Parquet, ORC, and more.