Monitor Druid performance. Pinpoint and resolve issues.
Performance analytics and operational visibility
- Avoid flying blind in production.
- Diagnose query and ingestion bottlenecks.
- Measure end-user performance.
- Optimize cluster footprint and cost.
Out of the box data cubes for key Druid metrics
- Captures a complete set of variables that affect and constrain performance and availability of your Druid datastore.
- Uses the Imply Pivot UI built expressly for Druid data.
- Available within Imply Cloud and for on-premises Druid.
Slice, dice and drill down into performance issues
- Query server metrics by data source, server, query properties and query ID.
- Compute queries to examine data server performance.
- Ingestion telemetry, JVM memory allocation, garbage collection and server errors.
Based on the fast and flexible Imply Pivot UI
- Drag and drop queries and get instant response.
- Chart type tuned to query parameters or customizable.
- Set alerts for key performance conditions. (coming soon).