Simple configuration, scale-up and upgrade of your Apache Druid cluster.
Point-and-click control across your entire Druid cluster
- View and modify runtime properties and capacity for each node and process.
- Stop and start Druid processes by node (cost management).
- Checkbox configuration to add file format and source extensions.
One-click cluster scale up
- Easily take advantage of Druid horizontal scale-out. Improve ingestion, query performance, data retention or redundancy.
- Add additional nodes for each Druid process (master, query or data nodes).
- Save time and avoid manual errors.
Central control of versions and upgrades
- Point-and-click node upgrades to maintain control and avoid manual errors.
- Seamlessly upgrade or downgrade.
- Support for Docker and Kubernetes.